Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Headerp solutions pvt ltd leading and well established


Headerp solutions pvt ltd as per their name, they are the head in sap and erp services. Apart from these services, they also offer different services. They are one of the leading and well established outsourcing and consulting company in Chennai. Headerp has been providing this service for more than five years and still now they never face any problems with their clients.  Due to their hard work in their service, they got the iso certification very soon. Headerp solutions pvt ltd do this service in a different way such that they got wonderful feedback from their clients. Always remember that if the clients have a contact with the same company for number of year’s means, the company is the reputed one and they would have been entirely satisfied with headerp services.

Headerp solutions pvt ltd recruit both as permanent and temporary staffs based on the candidates performance and they never disappoint any of their clients or candidates. They have strong HR consulting team who are strong enough to produce better results. They key solution that set apart from other companies are their view of work and interest in technology. They apply both integrating and existing methodologies in a project so that the project becomes more effective than others. Their interests in different domains have made them to recruit candidates in other domains also. The companies ask headerp to provide some good candidates for their concern and they never under estimate the employees of headerp solutions. This concern has friendly atmosphere and good team so each and every one can trust this concern.

Headerp oversee the recruitment process and make sure that talented people are brought into the company without any struggle and help a whole variety of different companies that starts from startup companies to multinationals. Headerp are called by their clients to focus on a specific short term issue on behalf of the client as well as working with companies over a long period of time to establish structured procedures. Most of the companies when considering human resources have a choice of selecting other Hr consulting companies or they do by their own, but when they hear about headerp, they surely give this service to them. Headerp give advice on hiring strategies and suggest optimum ways to utilise the people within their company.

They are called as the pioneers in this industry and providing different services in different domains such as IT enabled services, business outsourcing, and offshore software development and embedded technologies. They do the cost effective service in all these fields with their effective team and utilize the best resources to achieve the client’s objectives. They never be in a hurry to give you the wrong projects and always work hard to give hundred percent results that is effective. Headerp solutions pvt ltd always try to improve their performance event they are good in their services. They follow some non-hierarchical corporate culture and increase the performance through empowerment.

2 comments:

  1. My father died 2 years back and left me with an old restaurant that my great grandfather started with my grandfather 60 years ago. The restaurant has stood the test of time and still has a very small but loyal customer base who had been eating there for generations, but it has remained pretty much the same since it was started, it gets an occasional paint and repair job once every decade and that's about it. I was a software engineer working with a corporate company, earning around 30 Grand a month, but I wasn't happy with the job, the job was pretty close to modern slavery, and the kind of work I did there wasn't satisfying for the soul.
    I wanted to take over my father's business, but I knew nothing about restaurants and to make matters worse the restaurant wasn't making enough dough for me to take care of my family's finances, as newer more efficient competitors had cropped up everywhere. I wanted to develop my business, all the banks I approached for a loan were sceptical to say the least as the property that I wanted to attest for the loan, was slowly crumbling into pieces.
    One fine day I was sitting at my restaurant and going through all the feasible options available, when I noticed a strange trend, more and more people were starting to get parcels there, instead of walking into a restaurant to eat which made me realize that food is my commodity not the restaurant, so I decided to market my food specially and use the whole restaurant space to start a full-fledged delivery based cloud kitchen. We ran a Kerala cuisine restaurant in Chennai, which was highly in demand, I next wanted to market my product and service in a low but highly effective cost that made me turn toward free classifieds on the internet – Used by millions of people all over India. There are so many portals where one could place free classified ads such as Quikr, Olx, Izydaisy.com to name a few in India.
    Within a few months of me placing those free classified websites and using the social media to create awareness about my business, orders came rushing into my roof. I previously was just making 20 Grand running the restaurant business but then just in a few months it turned into 70 Grand, later a profitable amount of 100 Grand a month, I had to quit my job, which I wanted to do for a very long time, hire more chefs and delivery men. Our business got so much traction that people even started asking for our franchise. It was my humble opinion that we were not ready for a franchise yet, but we did manage to start another branch on the other end of the city which is also working great with the help of classifieds, and now I have incorporated YouTube marketing to the mix. We now have our own dedicated food channel that drives more consumers to try our products. I have also started learning to cook, I help out in the kitchen occasionally, for the first time there is nothing much to complain about in my life, free classified has converted me from miserable to satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving a variety of Customized travel administration is our specialty. A wide range of Tours and Travels in India - From extravagance India Tours, Honeymoon Tour Packages to Indian and International goals, Domestic Tour Packages, International Tour Packages, Weekend Getaways from Delhi, Pilgrimage Packages ( from Katra in North India, Puri In East India, Shirdi in West India to Online Publicity in South India ), India Wildlife Tours covering the National stops and Bird Sanctuaries, Incentive Tours, Education Tours, Photography Tours, and so on. You dream it and we transform it into the real world. Online Publicity Tours is an Indian travel organization/one of the main visit administrators in Delhi/Tour coordinator in India. if you are looking for ... visit here
    "Income Generating Investment Events
    Building Locations: In the past decade various multinational companies have built buildings in India for their outsourcing projects which have succeeded in the creation of offices that meet global standards. India has a large and increasing inventory of industrial space. Over time high-quality facilities are required to become the official standard for all businesses. Are you going on holiday overseas this winter with your family? If yes, then you may be considering or thinking to change "
    Must Visit Here
    Property Dealers in Delhi
    property dealers near me
    list of property dealers in delhi
    Travel Agents near me
    buses on hire in delhi
    Delhi Travel
    Travel Agents near me

    ReplyDelete